You are your best thing. Start living like you are.
Allow me to introduce myself
Hi. I’m Carlana. I’m a writer, storyteller, coach, conversation starter, and journal therapist. Through this space and my work, I help women to pursue well-being, (re)connect and care for themselves, and develop the skills, grace, and tools to live intentionally, authentically, and wholeheartedly.
As women, we need to make space for self-care, wellness, and just bringing in more joy and sweetness in our lives. Many of us women drop the ball here. I know I did. And for a long time, too.
I used to think I could grab joy and sweetness along the way. I never thought to make it a focus and become intentional about it. But in 2014 life hit me really hard and I had to rethink what was important. Since then I’ve become a self-care advocate and I work with women who want to care for themselves without feeling guilty or indulgent.
How May I Help You?
I offer one-to-one services, workshops, e-books and e-courses, digital downloads, and more.
My work with women aims to -
- guide them on their journey to (re)connect with themselves
- help them discover and incorporate into their lives practices that promote well-being, personal growth, and self-discovery
- show women that self-care and wellness should be built into their lives and not treated as an accessory
- support them in deepening their relationship with themselves by focusing on their emotions and general needs
- remind them that they are their best thing and worth the nourishment needed to thrive inside-out